Hank Zipzer: He’s smart. He’s creative. He’s funny. His pencils are sharp. His binders are bound. He wants to do well in school–he really does. He tries not to be lazy, like his parents claim he is. So why is he always getting into trouble? Find out in this complete collection of 17 stories plus bonus activity book.
- Format: Trade Paper
- Author: Henry Winkler & Lin Oliver
- Niagara Falls, or Does It?
- I Got a “D” in Salami
- Day of the Iguana
- The Zippity Zinger
- The Night I Flunked My Field Trip
- Holy Enchilada!
- Help! Somebody Get Me Out of Fourth Grade!
- Summer School! What Genius Thought That Up?
- My Secret Life as a Ping-Pong Wizard
- My Dog’s a Scaredy-Cat: A Halloween Tail
- The Curtain Went Up. My Pants Fell Down
- Barfing in the Backseat: How I Survived My Family Road Trip
- Who Ordered This Baby? Definitely Not Me!
- The Life of Me (Enter at Your Own Risk)
- A Tale of Two Tails
- Dump Trucks and Dogsleds: I’m on My Way, Mom!
- A Brand-New Me!
- My Book of Pickles…Oops, I Mean Lists
J. Calderon –
Very good quality set of books with prompt delivery
I. Roberson –
My 9 year old became interested in Hank Zipzer after reading Holy Enchilada in class last year. It is so great to watch her rip through this set, literally laughing out loud as she reads. Strongly recommend.
B. Matthews –
Kids seem to enjoy reading these books.
L. Caldwell –
My 8 year old loves the “Here’s Hank” book series and he was sad when he exhausted all twelve books in that series so I got him this set which he just loves! My son really feels like he can connect with Hank and all the difficulties he has.
F. Craig –
Kids love the books. Great set. Great price
B. Landry –
Adds to our easier read
S. Huffman –
I love this set of books! I bought them for my daughter’s classroom. The stories, characters, and illustrations are great. I believe they will encourage many children to develop a love of reading. is offering this collection of 17 books at a very reasonable price.