Elevate your everyday coffee experience to delicious new heights with the Keurig® K-Supreme Plus® Special Edition Single Serve coffee maker. Innovative MultiStream Technology™ saturates the grounds more evenly to extract* more flavor and aroma, so you can enjoy an exceptionally flavorful experience in every cup. Programmable preferences for up to 3 users, customizable settings for strength and temperature, and a sleek stainless-steel metal wrap make it a supremely striking standout in any kitchen.
- 18 K-Cup® Pods,
- Water Filter + Handle,
- My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter
- Programmable Favorites: Save individual brewing preferences for up to 3 users.
- Customize Your Cup: With 5 strengths and 5 temperature options, or make it iced by brewing hot over ice and enjoying cold
- Multiple Brew Sizes: Brew a 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- 78 oz. Removable Reservoir: Allows you to brew up to 9 cups before having to refill, saving you time.
- Fast & Fresh-Brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Back-To-Back Brewing: Immediately brew a second cup, no need to wait for reheating.
- Travel Mug Friendly: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7” tall.
- Digital Display Screen: Just insert any K-Cup® pod and use the simple interface to brew a delicious cup. .
- Compatible with the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
J. Watkins –
If you do not like this as one of the very best, you are not a fan of the instant coffee machines. Just be sure to use the temp and strength setting as it really does matter. The default is quick, weaker and not as hot. Also a tip, turn power on a few seconds before rather than just lifting lid and it powers on if you want hotter, extra few seconds seems hotter. Great color – our kitchen is stainless with light grey walls so looks great, works great. Very Happy.
M. Dixon –
My old Keurig coffee maker, shaped like a horseshoe up and died on me. At least it gave me one cup before it died that morning. I immediately went to the computer and perused the various offerings for a replacement.The K-Supreme ticked off more good points that the others. It allows more of a variation in heat settings, it allows multiple cup/mug sizes. It makes less of a footprint on our small kitchen counter. The reservoir is easier to remove/replace or simply refill in place. I haven’t made my mind up about the claims of “richer” tasting due to the multiple heads, but the first cup was definitely hotter than my previous machine.BTW…if you don’t have one, invest in a smaller single cup brewer! Kept me from having to get out and run frantically to the store for some type of coffee machine that first day.
M. Wilkerson –
I bought the Keurig Select in 2019. Loved it. But it lasted not quite two years. I then bought the Supreme. Loved it too. It lasted less than a year, so in August 2021 gave me a refund, and I bought another Supreme. More love. Then yesterday (1-10-23) my third Keurig bit the dust. Being out of warranty, I decided to look at the competition. As before, I discovered there really isn’t any competition for the quality of the brewed coffee. So, I bought number four. For now, I’ve come to the conclusion that buying a new Keurig Supreme every year or so is the cost for having a great cup of coffee. Pretty sad.
B. Mathis –
I bought this brewer at my warehouse about a month ago. I do numerous taste tests every week with coffee made from different brewing methods such as drip, Clever and Aeropress. The. Quality of the coffee is about the same from all the different brewing but where this brewer excels is in its ‘ease of use.’ I use the reusable filter instead of actual k-cups so it’s better for the environment. And there is no paper filtration needed as the mesh is so fine – another environmental plus. In addition water for brewing heats almost instantly thus reducing energy consumption. Because of these ‘extra’ considerations the Keurig multi-stream coffeemaker is my no. 1 choice.