Kirkland Signature Premium Shortbread Selection by Walkers Shortbread Ltd is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. This shortbread is based on a traditional recipe, which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family. Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
For generations shortbread has been baked with a great deal of skill and pride in many Scottish homes using the plentiful supply of local ingredients – butter, sugar and wheat flour. This extra-rich shortbread has a marvelous melt-in-your-mouth butter taste and a soft, crumbly texture.
- 3 trays of 12 Home-baked Fingers
- 3 trays of 9 Home-baked Demerara Crunch
- 3 trays of 9 Home-baked Thistle
- 3 trays of 8 Home-baked Triangles
- All Trays are individually cello wrapped
- Product of Scotland
- 4.6 lb.
- Butter % is 34%
- Butter is from winter feed and grass fed cows and is antibiotic and hormone free
- Kosher OUD
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Butter, Sugar, Wheat Starch, Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Gluten
Manufactured on equipment that also makes products containing tree nuts.